- We can install, service and maintain intruder alarm systems, all meeting the latest European Standards
- An effective intruder alarm is a major deterrent to criminal activity
- Protects your staff and premises during normal business hours and ensures your property is secured
- Our range of systems extend from simple domestic alarms to very sophisticated, integrated systems in large commercial or industrial buildings
- Packaged systems to suit your needs and budget
- Your alarm can be integrated into other security products – CCTV, access control etc.
- Full 24-hour monitoring and incident response service available, using licensed and fully trained personnel
- Backup telemetry available to overcome attacks on communication lines
- All events logged and detailed reports available
Why choose our Intruder Alarms systems?
Our intruder alarm systems can be installed with the most basic systems to the most advanced systems available on the market. The intruder alarm system can protect individual windows and doors and can also cover large areas within a building. We provide both wired and wireless systems. Following a survey, we provide the client with a report and a list of options to effectively manage the electronic security of the building. We can focus on the alarm protection of the building itself, but if required, we can also look at electronically alarming the perimeter of the premises. This can be very valuable as it alerts the monitoring centre and also warns the potential thief before they even reach the building. So don’t just simply have an intruder alarm fitted at your premises, contact us for expert advice and let us provide you with all of the most up to date options in electronically protecting your premises.
Contact us for further advice and a no obligation quotation, about our intruder alarm systems, all of which are provided by our PSA licensed partners