We provide a key holding service for commercial and domestic clients. The provision of a key holding service means that in the event of an alarm activation at your premises, you do not need to respond. We have trained security professionals who will respond on your behalf. This ensures that you are not put under any threat of attack by responding and also means that you are not disturbed at unsociable hours. In the event of a false alarm, our trained staff will check the premises fully, leave a written report on site and reset the alarm. In the event of an actual break-in, we will contact the client and follow the instructions as set out by the client.
This may mean securing the premises overnight and possibly having a security guard on site overnight until any possible repairs are managed the next day. But these measures will be agreed with the client in advance. It is important that the organisations key-holders are not put in any danger by reacting to alarm activations, our security staff are trained to react to these events. Your keys will be secured effectively in our security base and logged for any potential alarm activation’s. The client will be kept fully informed at all times in the event of an alarm activation.
Please contact us for no obligation professional advice.
- This alarm response system eliminates the requirement for your staff to respond during sociable hours, as there can be many dangers involved.
- In the unlike event of a breach of security on your premises, you will have the peace of mind knowing you will receive an automatic response.
- Remove any dangers associated with untrained or ill-equipped staff members entering dangerous environments.
- Staff will not require keeping keys at home as your property will be properly opened and closed securely at an allocated time schedule.
- If there are any breaches of security, you will always be notified and receive a full activity report related to it.
- Arranged mobile patrols can be provided periodically to an agreed time schedule
- Emergency back-up facilitates and a response plan are implemented in the event of any type of incident.
- Before leaving the premises, an immediate report will be filled in.
- External and internal checks will be carried out.
- Holding your keys to fully manned and secure environment.
- Any alarms that may have gone off in the building will be reset.
- Any issues will be dealt with quickly and effectively.
- Our alarm response and keyholding service can be tailored to your individual needs