- Protect the most sensitive areas in your building with our security doors. Areas such as back offices and cash in transit rooms are among this category
- As standard every single door is fitted with a European profile cylinder. We also have other varieties of locks available such as push button and biometric. Each door also comes with 3 keys as standard.
- A 3 point euro lock on a single leaf door set and a double sided handle of every door is also standard. Also available are double leaf options.
- All doors have a fixed aluminium frame and a special robust steel armour included for slotting into masonry openings
- All doors are guaranteed to be level 4 certification to comply with XP ENV 1627-30.
- Ballistic protection up to FB6 ns and fire doors are available
- For your convenience, we can provide right or left opening door options which are available for outdoor and indoor versions
- As a standard on indoor versions there are options for RAL 9010, 9006, 7035 or 7037
- A wide range of colours to suit your requirements is also available on request
- To form a more secure enclosure they can be used in conjunction with a city wall with Vault Secure Rooms
Why Choose our Strongrooms?
The strongrooms that we supply are to the highest independent European certified standards and certification. We provide a complete solution from A to Z. From design and drawings, to the manufacture of bespoke strongrooms and a full installation service. We make the task simple and seamless. We supply and install strongrooms to any required standard from Grade 1 to Grade 14. Please note that concrete strongrooms have no certification for insurance purposes. We provide fully certified, insurance rated strongroom panels. The panels are manufactured and assembled on site, so that the on-site work is clean and fast. We can provide you with all the advice and support to ensure that you are provided with the correct solution in the most professional manner.
Please contact us for free advice and a no obligation quotation.